Promoting fashion as a way of self
expression and identity while rejecting the fast fashion industry that is a threat to human rights and has a negative impact on our planet.
Vintage pieces are unique, fulfilled
with stories and helps to give
your style character.
Choosing quality over quantity.
We don't buy in bulk, every item is hand-picked and curated with love, one of a kind garments picked exclusively for you based on its uniqueness that captures the essence of our shop.
By purchasing in this shop you are helping an independent business owner follow her dreams.
When you buy from a small business, your purchase – no matter how big or small – means a great deal.
- For vintage pieces we always recommend gentle wash with light gentle detergent and skip tumble dry.
- Not all fabrics can be washed in the traditional sense, velvet for example has unique requirements, so let a professional dry cleaner treat them.
- Make sure to follow the steps on the instructions tag when possible (unfortunately often second-hand clothing is missing tags)
- Keep your vintage pieces in a dry, dust-free place away from direct sunlight.
- Humidity or damp will damage delicate fibers, and sunlight can fade prints and colours.
- Keep vintage clothes stored where they can breathe, not in plastic covers.
- Refrain from hanging your items on metal hangers, instead use wooden ones to distance the material from rust and discoloration.